Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tagged! [7...off me, u and me me]

7 facts about me:-

  • loves green
  • loves her camera
  • loves her shades
  • loves her Jedi
  • loves to sleep
  • loves Frank Sinatra
  • loves Penang

7 things that scare me:-

  • people
  • dolls
  • animals
  • clown
  • jack-in-the-box
  • unsaved files while doing my stuff half way~
  • datelines

7 songs playing in my mind:-

  • These Words- Natasha Beddingfield
  • Stop and Stare- One Republic
  • What A Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
  • I'll Be Loving You Forever- Westlife
  • 10,000 Promises- BSB
  • Don't Know Why- Norah Jones
  • Come Fly With Me- Michael Bublé

7 valuable things in my life:

  • my Jedi
  • my lappie
  • my camera
  • my Pilot G-2 Black Pen
  • my MSN
  • my blog
  • my Flickr

7 'first times' in my life:-

  • spell J-A-D-E
  • see GREEN in traffic lights
  • Smile
  • play squash with Sagita
  • handled RM20K++ during Form 5.
  • i said OK

7 words/things I always say/use:-

  • eh?
  • ISH!
  • ...ur head la~
  • UH HUH!
  • I've got something to say! *and i'll raise up my hand*
  • bye~
  • I'm hungry ade...
7 friends that I wanna tag:-
  • i
  • would
  • not
  • like
  • to
  • tag
  • anyone. (thank u, i know...i'm being very understanding ;p)
With love,
Jade

0 comments:

 
;