Tuesday, March 29, 2011

blessed with boxes, food n a new flatmate

25 March 2011, Friday
Met Jacinta, my high school friend while our transit flights to KL were delayed in Penang International Airport. She was flying off to Bangalore for her studies. Spent an hour catching up with her! lol.
I was like whispering to myself, "should i call her or should i not? is she Jacinta or is she not?"
I decided to just try my luck... and yeah! i was right!
Was really glad to meet you, Jacinta.. after around 5 years!
That's why the 1 hour delay was not that bad after all.. lol.

26 March 2011, Saturday
Hock came and picked me up from the airport.
And helped me move a 'couple' of boxes to the new place.
But seems that my 'couple' of boxes turned into filling up his whole car!
He thinks that I've got more stuff than him, 
even though he's been here for 10 years and I'm just here for like 10 months or so.
lol...
Thank you, Hock! :)

27 March 2011, Sunday
My new flatmate, Azriel cooked dinner! :)
Was his 1st real Chinese home cook food since he came here.
Thank you, Azriel!


29 March 2011, Tuesday
 
Michal Martyniuk's gig at Rakinos with Azriel, Shwu Meei, and Chloe
Beer battered fish goujons with tartare and grilled lemon

 Sal's for dinner with the gang
saying our 'prayers' before every meal
 

With love,
Jade

0 comments:

 
;