Saturday, January 15, 2011

onward

onward | ahead | forward
31 December 2010, Friday
Auckland CBD on the final day of 2010
I went around shooting.

1 January 2011, Saturday
Countdown near Sky Tower with Reema, Jas, Sonia, Kiran and their mom.

AUCKLAND CBD: SKY TOWER fireworks.
A little video by me! :)

Went back around 3ish-4 and online..was uploading my photos,
and i didn't even realize the time..until i look out at 6.00am!
OMG! it was freaking bright! it gave me a shock of my life.

6.10am: my FIRST SUNRISE in AUCKLAND! :)


3 January 2011, Monday
Mission bay with Reema, Jas and Pavan

8 January 2011, Saturday
Went for Airsoft at Northcote with Hock and gang.

9 January 2011, Sunday
'Coca-Cola' Summer Break event at 
Gould Reserve & Beach, Takapuna
with Bryan, Jennifer, Joseph, Benji, Wi Bian, Fei Bian and Sara.

sun, sea, sand and coke!
love everything with all the "S"es except the coke! lol xp
ok.. i just love coke's beach chair. 
 
 
 

 With love,
Jade

0 comments:

 
;