Monday, September 20, 2010

in control

I turned around and asked the 3 guys behind,
"What do you think if I were to drive this car?"
Their replies were,
“How many glasses of wine did u have?”
“Are you drunk?”
“Do you even have a license?” 

The driver came in, and I asked him the same question… 
“Go ahead and drive!” 
I went, “You serious?” 
We both came out of the car and switched places.

There I went driving 4 guys on a Monday night in a Chrysler.

a black beauty,
it's like you're in control.


With love,
Jade

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Looking forward to your next post

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Jade¬ said...

Hi, thank you!
You just made my day! :)
You can just drop me an e-mail at jadelim_888@yahoo.com
Looking forward to your e-mail.

Cheers!

 
;