Thursday, April 1, 2010

weird to me. amazing to him.

Squatting down from behind me, a guy touched my shoulder and asked,
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
*with amazement while pointing to my Krypton15’s screen*

I was so blur and I gave him the “Huh? the raise one eyebrow thingy”
He explained to me slowly with his Japanes/Korean English and guess what? I understood!

And I explained to him, “OH! That! I took it with my phone and I transfer it to my laptop.”
It's the photo (in windows photo viewer) of one of the stuff we presented in class just now (was taken with my Silverpoon and I just transferred them)

Again, with AMAZEMENT...he goes,
OOOOHHhhhHhHh!!!!! *a wide smile...while nodding his head, he stood up and walked away*

OMG! This is the weirdest thing so far I’ve encountered here.
Oh btw, he’s kinda cute..but too bad didn’t manage to get his name.
and it's ok..he's just plain weird. lol.

*Key*
Krypton15- my laptop
Silverspoon- my handphone

With love,
Jade

0 comments:

 
;