Sunday, August 2, 2009

made for walking?

28 July 2009. Tuesday. 2.48pm.
Secret Recipe, Jusco, Skudai, Johor.
Having Chicken Cornish with my ice blended Mocha Expresso.
A women in red was eating cheese cake and drinking coffee in front of my table. Another table...a couple enjoying a meal together and sharing their slice of cake.

Enjoying every bit of my lunch alone, I just realized that I have had 12 hours of sleep last night.

3 days ago, I was walking and walking...
I followed the crowd. I walked.
Everyone around was rushing.
There were many people. All rushing.
If were to stop, you'll be pushed or trampled.

Everyone was rushing.
To catch a train. To cross the road. To buy a ticket.
Everyone was rushing- for time.

Everything was so fast.

I was in a city.
I was in Singapore.

With love,
Jade

2 comments:

 
;