Saturday, February 21, 2009

And the awards go to...

ME!
(muahahah...i call this *SS*- Syiok Sendiri*)
nvm...anways.. this is my
FIRST TIME winning a photography competition.
so yea..damn proud of myself. XP


Photos For The Future Awards Ceremony

19 February, 2009.
Thursday.
3.00pm-4.30pm
1 Utama.
Pearly went with me. =)

when they announced my name and i stood up,
everyone's reaction was like!?!?!
"Who is this young gal doing here? Is she going up the stage for real?"
muahahhaha...
people were all curious.
cuz most of the winners are mostly older people.
XP
wokeh..anyways....here goes~








With love,
Jade

3 comments:

freebert said...

Great report. Good to see the group photos there, my nephew at the extreme left . Well done Jade !

mkhalidibrahim said...

wowww!!! i also proud of u jade! haha =D

Jade¬ said...

thanks, freebert! =D

kekek, khalid, thanks!
i tot it was luck ler....

 
;