Sunday, October 19, 2008

d'LAST Dinner

we waited since 7.15pm...



Pam and I


WEI JUN!
Late Commer #1 (8.35pm)

AZIAN + SOPHEA!
Late Commers #2 (8.37pm)


ALBERT!
Late Commer #3 (8.42pm)


MICH, ANDREW, TECK!
Late Commers #4 (8.43pm)


JOSH DING and ALWI!
Late Commers #5 (8.47pm)














I am really really really really really happy to see MICHELLE!
she tipu me saying she'll not be coming..but
YAY! I miss her so much la~
=D




...before our 3 months of separation.
we went to Simply Fusion at Jaya One.
place was nice.
food was good.
people were great!

so, yeah~
the last dinner before our intern.

INTERNSHIP
HERE WE COME!

Andrew, Jade, Mich, Sherman, Sean, Wei Jun, Chingy,
Albert, Alwi, Pam, Ding, Azian, Sophea and Teck Seng
+++++

My dear IAA65/66 friends,
Happy Internshipping and Take Care!
keep in touch.

With love,
Jade

0 comments:

 
;