Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TAGGED! [ what's in for me?]

5 things found in my bag:

1. Camera
2. Batteries
3. Mini tripod
4. Water bottle
5. chewing/bubble gums

5 things found in my wallet:

1. Money
2. IC
3. McD Kids Card
4. Name cards
5. Rubber band

5 favourite things in my room:

1. My bed!!
2. My orange clock!
3. My "Night Before Christmas" cemetry side lamp. =p
4. My "treasure box" -muahahaharrr...(alot of sampah inside!)
5. My photos!!!

5 things I always wanted to do:

1. go round the world and the seven seas
2. stand up for women and speak in front of a huge crowd[AHA!-i wonder when...]
3. learn ballroom dancing
4. go for musicals/operas in real opera house/theater
5. meditate

5 things I'm currently into:

1.kaypo in Youthsays
2. OWN people in Facebook
3. eat Honey Stars for breakfast
4. my oh-so-favourite ASSignments! (m i into? gotta be into la...)
5. FLICKRing

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:

1. DSLR (Muahahaharrr~)
2. iMac
3. breakfree tickets
4. to meet people i never met before (lol~...anyways...i dunno ade la..cannot think la.. human WANTS are never ending ;p)

The person who tagged you is:
WONG MAY HSIA!

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

1. random
2. very random
3. makes people happy
4. becoming stronger each day
5. fun and independent!

Most memorable thing he/she has done to you:
talk to me for almost the whole night long and we keep on saying..ok..sleep ade! lol~ when's she came over to my place.

If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
muahahaharr..and ask her "ARE YOU MAD!" lol!

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
we don't talk anymore...(yerrr..it won't happen!)

Pass the quiz to 5 people!

1. Pam
2. Ken Joe
3. Azian
4. Joe
5. Vince

0 comments:

 
;