Thursday, December 6, 2007

down memory lane...


HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS!

Oh gosh! I MISS THEM!!!
Chiew Nyen, Yee Wen, Melissa, Jano!!!

madness~

OoOO...my CONVENT GREEN LANE!
OoOO... my 5 Bestarians!
OoOO...everyone in CGL!
OoOO...my MILO gang!
OoOO...my magazine!
OoOO...my teachers!
OoOO...my Pak Din's roti canai with egg, cheese, sausage, fillet!
OoOO...my 'beautiful' Add Maths and Sejarah books!
OoOO...my koyak shoe!
OoOO...and my tie...and and...my rusty tie pin! lol.

P/S: all photos taken on the same day...last day of school (as in the 1 week of study break before SPM. lolx...we look so happy as if we're like done with SPM ade that time...lol)

geeezzzzzz---I MISS thoese days la!
I WANNA GO HOME!
but now...
I wanna go to bed!
lol.

*sigh*...if only we could turn back time~
With love,
Jade.

0 comments:

 
;